The following prices refer to participation in one round in the year 2021
and are exclusive of value added tax (VAT).
For participants from outside the EU, customs charges may have to be paid by the recipient in the destination country.
|Parameter group||Samples||Volume per sample||€ per round||€ Shipment costs|
|Major Ions N155(1)(8)||2||2 * 500 mL + 1 * 250 mL(8)||395,-||(1)|
|Major Ions N156-N159(1)||2||2 * 500 mL||395,-||(1)|
|Metals M155(1)(9)||2||1 * 250 mL + 1 * 100 mL(9)||395,-||(1)|
|Metals M156-M159(1)(2)||2||1 * 250 mL||395,-/435,-(2)||(1)|
|Volatile Halogenated Hydrocarbons C64, C65, C-CB08(3)||2||1 * 600 mL||435,-|
|BTEX and MTBE B12||2||1 * 600 mL||435,-|
|BTEX and MTBE B-CB08(3)||2||1 * 600 mL||435,-|
|Volatile Halogenated Hydrocarbons and
BTEX and MTBE CB08(3)
|2 + 2||1 * 600 mL||790,-|
|Herbicides and Pesticides H109, H110, H111(4)(7)||2||2 * 300 mL(7)||470,-||(4)|
|Herbicides and Pesticides H109, H110, H111(4)(7)||2||2 * 1 L(7)||470,-||(4)|
|Herbicides and Pesticides H109, H110, H111(4)(7)||2||4 * 1 L(7)
|PAH P22(5)||2||2 * 1 L||470,-||(5)|
|Hydrocarbon Oil Index SP06(5)(6)||2||2 * 1 L||250,-||(5)|
|Hydrocarbon Oil Index and
Phenol Index SP06(5)(6)
|2 + 2||2 * 1 L||415,-||(5)|
Industrial Chemicals and
Artificial Sweeteners AZ8
|2||2 * 1 L||470,-|
Shipment costs for other countries: on request
(1) These shipment costs will be charged only once, when the interlaboratory comparison samples for major ions and metals can be sent together in one parcel.
(2) The higher price refers to round M157 with additional parameters.
(3) In round CB08 the extent of participation is selectable (VHH, BTEX&MTBE seperately or both). Evaluation of the round will be carried out in a joint report.
(4) The listed sample volumes are available. With a higher sample volume, the shipping costs increase.
(5) 24 hours delivery service is necessary for these samples.
(6) In round SP06 the extent of participation is selectable: hydrocarbon oil index and phenol index or
hydrocarbon oil index only (selection of phenol index only is not possible). Evaluation of SP06 will be carried out in a joint report.
(7) For the round H110 an additional plastic container (1 L) for the determination of AMPA, glufosinate and glyphosate will be provided.
(8) For the round N155 an additional plastic container (1 * 250 mL) for the determination of DOC, stabilised with HCl, will be provided.
(9) For the round M155 an additional plastic container (1 * 100 mL) for the determination of Hg, stabilised with HCl, will be provided.
Please note our information on GDPR.
Your data will be passed on to the Environment Agency Austria (UBA, Umweltbundesamt GmbH) when you register for an interlaboratory comparison with natural samples.
|Additional service||Price/bottle €||Shipment costs|
|Trial sample (synthetic) A or B of former PT round on availability
table with reference concentrations included
55,- from 3rd bottle
After the registration,
you will receive a confirmation by e-mail specifying the dispatch date as well as the expected delivery time and
the prices payable for participation in the PT rounds.
For each order a collective invoice will be sent to you by e-mail. Upon request we can also send it by letter. Participation in the PT rounds is only possible after full payment has been received. You can contact us if you wish to receive individual (partial) invoices for the PT rounds. If you have any questions about the invoices and e-invoicing please do not hesitate to contact
Ms Stefanie Wutka
phone +43(0) 1 47654 97003
Cancellation of an ordered proficiency test is free of charge up to two weeks after the binding registration.
If a deregistration occurs after this period or two weeks before shipment, a processing fee will be charged.
Participants will receive a written confirmation of participation where the z-scores
criteria (s), the achieved z-scores and the recoveries are set out in tabular form.
All reports will be made available as pdf files on this website. They can be downloaded and printed.