The following prices refer to participation in one round in the year 2020
and are exclusive of value added tax (VAT).
For participants from outside the EU, customs charges may have to be paid by the recipient in the destination country.
|Parameter group||Samples||Volume per sample||€ per round||€ Shipment costs|
|Major Ions N150(1)(8)||2||2 * 500 mL + 1 * 250 mL(8)||350,-||(1)|
|Major Ions N151-N154(1)||2||2 * 500 mL||350,-||(1)|
|Metals M150(1)(9)||2||1 * 250 mL + 1 * 100 mL(9)||350,-||(1)|
|Metals M151-M154(1)(2)||2||1 * 250 mL||350,-/385,-(2)||(1)|
|Volatile Halogenated Hydrocarbons C62, C-CB07(3)||2||1 * 600 mL||385,-|
|Volatile Halogenated Hydrocarbons C63||2||1 * 600 mL||385,-|
|BTEX and MTBE B-CB07(3)||2||1 * 600 mL||385,-|
|Volatile Halogenated Hydrocarbons,
BTEX and MTBE CB07(3)
|2 + 2||1 * 600 mL||685,-|
|Herbicides and Pesticides H106, H107, H108(7)||2||2 * 300 mL(7)
2 * 1 L(7)
|Herbicides and Pesticides H106, H107, H108(4)(7)||2||4 * 1 L(4)(7)
|Pesticides in accordance with the
Drinking Water Ordinance PM03(7)
|2||2 * 1 L
4 * 1 L
|PAH P21(5)||2||2 * 1 L||420,-||(5)|
|Hydrocarbon Oil Index SP05(5)(6)||2||2 * 1 L||220,-||(5)|
|Hydrocarbon Oil Index and
Phenol Index (SP05)(5)(6)
|2 + 2||2 * 1 L||360,-||(5)|
Industrial Chemicals and
Artificial Sweeteners AZ7
|2||2 * 1 L||420,-|
Shipment costs for other countries: on request
(1) These shipment costs will be charged only once, when the interlaboratory comparison samples for major ions and metals can be sent together in one parcel.
(2) The higher price refers to round M152 with additional parameters.
(3) In round CB07 the extent of participation is selectable (VHH, BTEX&MTBE or both). Evaluation of the round will be carried out in a joint report.
(4) The listed sample volumes are available. Shipment costs are higher for 4 * 1 L.
(5) 24 hours delivery service is necessary for these samples.
(6) In round SP05 the extent of participation is selectable: hydrocarbon oil index and phenol index or
hydrocarbon oil index only (selection of phenol index only is not possible). Evaluation of SP05 will be carried out in a joint report.
(7) For the round H107 an additional plastic container (1 L) for the determination of AMPA, glufosinate and glyphosate will be provided.
For the round PM03 one or two additional plastic containers (1 L), depending on whether you order a small or large sample volume, will be provided.
These additional bottles are for the determination of AMPA, glufosinate and glyphosate.
(8) For the round N150 an additional plastic container (1 * 250 mL) for the determination of DOC, stabilised with HCl, will be provided.
(9) For the round M150 an additional plastic container (1 * 100 mL) for the determination of Hg, stabilised with HCl, will be provided.
Please note that your data will be passed on to Umweltbundesamt GmbH (Environment Agency Austria) when you register for an interlaboratory comparison with natural samples.
|Additional service||Price/bottle €||Shipment costs|
|Trial sample (synthetic) A or B of former PT round on availability
table with reference concentrations included
48,- from 3rd bottle
After having registered,
your will receive a confirmation by e-mail specifying the dispatch as well as the prospective delivery dates and
the prices payable for participation in the PT rounds.
For each order a collective invoice will be prepared which can also be sent to you by letter upon request (e-invoicing). Participation in the PT rounds is only possible after full payment has been received. You can contact us if you wish to receive individual (partial) invoices for the PT rounds. If you have any questions about the invoices and e-invoicing please do not hesitate to contact
Ms Monika Gurschl
Due to COVID 19, we are temporarily not available by phone, but we look forward to your emails.
Participants will receive a written confirmation of participation where the z-scores
criteria (s), the achieved z-scores and the recoveries are set out in tabular form.
All reports will be made available as pdf files on this website. They can be downloaded and printed.