Hydrocarbon Oil Index and Phenol Index
- Two samples on different concentration levels
- Hydrocarbon oil index: 2 x 1 L per sample, no stabilisation, but refrigeration
- Phenol index: 2 x 1 L per sample; stabilisation at pH<4 with H3PO4 and CuSO4 x 5 H2O 1g/L and refrigeration
- One ground water and one drinking water sample (fortified)
- The extent of participation is selectable: hydrocarbon oil index and phenol index or
hydrocarbon oil index only (selection of phenol index only is not possible).
- Evaluation of SP06 will be carried out in a joint report.
- Details: UBA and Annual Programme 2021.
|Hydrocarbon Oil Index
- Contact UBA:
Martha Schmid, MSc.
Phone: +43(0) 1 31304 4334